Training and Development
The UC Davis Health Training and Development Unit in the Division of Human Resources provides professional development and enrichment opportunities for all employees. By expanding the employee's skill, knowledge and ability, Training and Development contributes directly to the well-being and success of both the individual and the institution. The unit's proactive attitude to the learning needs of staff promotes a nourishing environment for continuing education, career planning and personal growth. We support the UC Davis Health's most important asset -- YOU!
Stay up to date with all things Training & Development by subscribing to our e-mail list! Participate in surveys, receive training news, information, and opportunities delivered right to your inbox. Register here.
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- UCD Staff Assembly Scholarship Information (Includes Dependents)
- The Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing (Financial Support information listed on pages for degree programs)
- Office of (CA) Statewide Health Planning and Development, OSHPD Scholarship and Loan Repayment Programs
- Federal Student Aid: Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- WorkLife and Wellness, Educational Discounts
Possible Sources of External Support: